Update Regarding Summer Programs


 

needle's eye.jpg

 

Dear Future Campers and Friends of Westwind,

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, the Westwind Board of Directors met to discuss Westwind programs for this summer. Please know that safety is our number one priority. We are working (and will continue to work) closely with local, state, and federal authorities (and various other resources) to ensure the safety of all staff and participants.

The Board will notify you of your options regarding June Camp Sessions by May 15, 2020. For July/August programming, we expect to make a decision by the end of May or early June, and will inform you as soon as we have done so. Please do not hesitate to contact us in the meantime if you have questions or concerns.

If you are financially able, please consider making an emergency gift to Westwind’s COVID-19 Recovery Fund. Now more than ever, we need your support.

Thank you so much for your understanding and patience,

Westwind Board of Directors


donate-button-blue.png

Comments are closed