Do you love to spend time at the beach? Do you enjoy working with a diverse range of people? Would you enjoy providing a short ferry service across a scenic coastal river?
Ready to Apply?
IMPORTANT: You must create an account to apply or log into a current account. Click on the "New User" button to create an account.
Once you have logged into your camp account or created a new account, you will find the application located in the ‘Document Center’ found under the ‘Additional Options’ tab. Applications are found in the left column under ‘Online Forms’. Please fill out the application that applies to you completely and follow further instructions for resumé uploading. Applications will not be reviewed until the application is fully completed and the resumé has been uploaded.
- Must have: USGS Master Captain’s License, Near Coastal Waters or Upon Great Lakes &/or Inland Waters. No tonnage requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working closely with others.
- Ability to lift 60 lbs, dig, load, repair, clean, walk considerable distances through sandy, steep and rough terrain.
- Periodic availability for weekday and weekend shifts.
- Regular, punctual, and consistent attendance.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification, or higher level of certification.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass mandatory criminal background checks.
- Enrolled in a random drug testing program that meets USGS requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Westwind provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.