- End of School/Start of School
- Winter Break
- Spring Break
- Summer Break
What do you countdown for?
In the Westwind office we countdown for a quite a few things and right now, registration opening for summer camp is at the top of our list. 9 Days!!
In the next 9 days families will be visiting our website to see the summer camp calendar to plan which session their child will be a camper and maybe which camp they will attend as a family. Campers will be plotting with their camp friends which week they are going to so they are sure to keep up their streak of going to camp together. Then there are those campers who don’t care what dates Session 4 falls on, it’s the session they have ALWAYS gone to and will go to again.
You may be asking, “do I really need to register on November 1?” and the answer isn’t so simple. You don’t have to register November 1 but if you have a specific session you want to register for, we strongly suggest it. The majority of our sessions were full last summer resulting in long wait-lists and disappointed campers.
What Can You Do?
If you are a returning camp family, make sure you have recently logged in to your account or know your user name and password. Update any new people you may want on your account and update all the forms. This will save you time and hassle when you go to register on November 1.
If you are new to registering for one of Westwind’s programs, go to Register Now and create an account. Once you create the account, make sure you have added everyone that you will be registering for a camp.
Mark your calendar for November 1st, 2017 at 9am PST
More things we are counting down…
- 9 days till registration opens
- 9 days till our Give Guide kick off (Come join us at the Original Taco house in SE Portland)
- 11 days till Mushroom Camp
- 18 days till Fall Stewardship Weekend (registration is open)
- 54 days till Winter Camp starts (registration is open and this is going to be a great time!)
- 69 days till Give Guide wraps up (help us meet our goal of $20,000)!
- 230 days till staff arrive at Westwind for training
- 237 days till Visitors Day (everyone is welcome to come visit Westwind for the day June 17th)
- 243 days till campers arrive for Session 1