Family Camp Teen Babysitter Volunteers
During Westwind’s Family Camps, Teen Babysitter Volunteers play a huge role! This is a great opportunity to spend time at Westwind while at the same time gaining experience working with children!
Roles as a volunteer babysitter:
- Helping summer staff with Color Groups (activity groups made up of children of a similar age)
- Babysitting in cabins in the evenings (may entail bed time routines, reading stories, playing games, etc.)
- Sitting with families at meals and helping with camp meal time routines
- Babysitting during activity blocks (families may sign up for a babysitter during daytime activity blocks)
- Singing camp songs and performing with campers at talent shows and campfires
Applications are now open for 2023! Apply using the link below:
Applications are posted through your camp account. Please sign into your camp account (may need parental or guardian help to be signed in). You will find the application located in the ‘Document Center’ found under the ‘Additional Options’ tab. Applications are found in the left column under ‘Online Forms’.
All applicants must be at least 14 years of age by July 1, 2023.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org